The Patient ED Chart is central to patient care.
This is a multi-tabbed layout where all the patient observations, assessment, treatment, scans, reports and much more is captured in an electronic document. A new document is created each time the patient attends ED and most important of all.... ALL previous attendance charts are instantly available.
1. Patient Details:
This tab and the next would be primarily used at the Triage stage;
- Patient details confirmed
- Covid checklist
- Attendance details
- Canula Insertion / Removal record
- Test results recorded and results from and ECG, X-Ray etc stored as images / documents.
- Lab samples sent.
2. Social Circumstances:
- Family Details and Support
- Patient Mobility
- Observed Impairments
- Services Used e.g. Home Help
- Personal Property Details
3. Meds, Fluids, O2 Administration:
- Arranged in a linear mode, in 3 sections.
- Unlimited number of entries can be made per section
If you are a medical consultant working for an Emergency Trauma Hospital or know of another consultant or hospital who would like to collaborate with us (CompassAFM) on the development of PatientManager, please contact us at email@example.com
We would love to hear from you.
MD Compass AFM
PatientManager® and its logo is a registered trademark and owned by Compass Software Technology Limited (T/A CompassAFM). All product images are protected by copyright© (2019 -2021) and may not be used without the written permission of the owner - Compass Software Technology Limited. All rights reserved.